Adial Electronic provides maintenance services for any air conditioner, both in-warranty and for post-warranty. Our staff specializes in the maintenance of systems, are guided by the motto “Better prevent than to fix it.” thus saving the customer of higher costs in the future if a major fault.
The verification of systems, both in-warranty and after it has expired, ensures a longer life of the equipment, having your investment with a minimal cost. Thus, thorugh the maintenance of the product we eliminate the inconvenience of a malfunction and increases operational reliability. By changing in time some ‘small’ components with low cost you avoid “urgently” interventions with much higher costs. Air conditioners accumulate through condensation and odors and finally bacteria and other microorganisms that can damage health. This happens regardless of the brand or the performance of the machine. However, the air conditioning is a great need and if it is made a periodic inspection any potential inconvenience is avoided. The cleaning and maintenance of air conditioners are inexpensive operations, which will help you get rid of any further trouble. It is more financially advantageous to make the maintenance of air conditioning than to remedy any faults that may occur due to poorly maintained air conditioners.
• Avoid potential discomfort and can occur if the device fails exactly when you will most need.
• On the equipment is operating on many fronts, aiming at the cleaning and sanitizing equipment, checking and replacing it in the design parameters.
• Air conditioners accumulate through condensation and odors and finally bacteria and other microorganisms that can damage health. This happens regardless of the brand or the performance of the machine. However, the air conditioning is a great need and if it is made a periodic inspection any potential inconvenience is avoided.
Operations performed on the air conditioner, for service are:
1) Wash filter;
2) Radiator (evaporator)
- Cleaning and antibacterial solution
3) The cleanliness of turbine fan;
4) The cleanliness of condensate tray (check the route the condensate);
5) The Machine Setup.
For outdoor units it will be verified:
1) Checking the operating parameters:
- Operating pressure
- Compressor consumption
- Fan Consumption
2) Electrical connections and refrigerators status;
3) The cleanliness of the condenser (radiator out);
4) The cleanliness of fan blades;
5) The cleanliness of the condensate recovery pan (if any).
The offer is valid for air conditioners Split with capacities between 7,000 BTU and 18,000 BTU.